Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Red is for Valentine's Day


Red is for Valentine’s Day
“So you’re only getting me a box of chocolates,” Blade said with a mock pout.
Ryan turned, his magnificent chest still shimmering under a light sheen of moisture, a mischievous glint in his brilliant blue eyes. “So I’m not treating you right? It’s not enough that I let you worship my magnificent body? It’s not enough to pay homage at my feet? Do we need something a lovely Valentine’s red?”
“My lord and master.” Blade fell to his knees and ran his hand up those lightly furred legs and under the towel. “I worship thee.” Blade looked up into Ryan’s eyes, knowing his own eyes were filled with merriment and more than a little lust. They loved to play like this. Only last week Ryan had dragged Blade out to buy a new bathmat, claiming Blade needed a softer surface to kneel on. Blade still flushed at the memory, testing the bathmats in the middle of a vast superstore. Oh, God, he’d had to pull his shirt out to hide the bulge in his jeans.
“That’s better, my slave, but we still lack the proper festive color.” Ryan hauled Blade to his feet and flipped him to face the wall. Blade braced his hands in expectation. The swats were definitely in fun; Blade wiggled as his flesh warmed with a pleasant tingle. “The perfect holiday color.” Ryan pulled Blade around and captured Blade’s mouth in his. The kiss was long, possessive, and symbolic of everything Ryan was to Blade. Ryan stepped back; his large hand stroked Blade’s cheek. “You did good with Jonah. Do you want to finish this here or in the bedroom?”
Blade blinked, but also flushed at the sincerity in Ryan’s voice. How Ryan could go from all hot and bothered to rational in a split second was beyond Blade. He guessed that was why he was the dominant; Ryan could still manage his brain at these moments. “Bedroom,” Blade managed to articulate. 
*****
“We’re going to need another shower,” Ryan said and shifted Blade so they were facing each other.
Blade wiggled closer. “We could do it together.”
“No, I know where that leads,” Ryan said with a laugh, “and I do have to work tonight. The boss gets hot when I’m late.”
“It’s Gavin.”
“And he can be cranky.”
“Ray’s mellowed him.” Blade said and kissed Ryan’s neck.
“Stop it. Not enough for me to be an hour late.”
“No fun.” Blade rolled out of bed, recognizing the change in Ryan’s tone. Sane people didn’t push when Ryan started to have that cadence in his voice, not that Blade was sane.
“Thank you,” Ryan tousled Blade’s hair as he swung his legs over the bed. “I know you don’t much like the nights I work. Try not to stay on the internet all night, and call Jonah if you think about it.”
“Poor guy.”
“He’s doing OK. You’re a good influence for him; you should try to keep in touch with him.”
“Me?” Blade asked, not hiding the surprise in his voice. Blade had been called many things, but never a good influence.
“Don’t sell yourself short.” Ryan pushed the hair back off Blade’s forehead and studied Blade for a moment. He placed a two fingers under Blade’s chin and forced it higher. “You’re a hell of a lot more than a submissive toy, and don’t you forget it.”
“Ry.”
“I mean it.” Ryan wrapped his arms around Blade and kissed the top of his head. “Now behave, boy. I expect you to be warming my bed when I get back.”

2 comments:

  1. Loved that you continued this short from when jared called blade. I really like seeing the dom/sub side of the relationship and the relationship/real life side of the pairing. I will be so sad when i catch up with your writing. I hope you are not done after your mike story. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more stories in the pipeline. Only writing takes far longer than reading. Thanks for commenting; it's very much appreciated.

      Delete