Friday, November 16, 2012

Austin's Diary - My Birthday


My Birthday
I turned eighteen three days ago. It was an anticlimactic event. We had a lovely formal dinner with ties and other horrors, and Mace made a spectacular cake, multiple layers with different fillings between each one. I dropped the raspberry filling on my tie and ruined it—served Milton right for making me wear one. 
Dinner may have been dull, but after dinner was way cool, not earth shaking, but cool. And it didn’t require any ties or tightly buttoned shirt collars; in fact it didn’t require any clothes at all. Well, Milton kept his clothes on except for rolling up his sleeves, and I think Sheldon was dressed for part of the time, but it was all getting pretty fuzzy by that time since Milton had me flying. I got a spectacular birthday spanking, spectacular in all the good ways. I creamed all over Milton, but he’d been wise enough to put a towel over his slacks, so no damage was done. The dinner may have been an exercise in tedium, but the entertainment was great, so I guess really not a bad way to enter my eighteenth year.
I don’t know, but I just thought eighteen would be more memorable. I was now an adult in the eyes of the world around me. I still couldn’t legally drink, and renting a car was probably out of the question, but I didn’t feel magically different. I must have needed fireworks or something because I managed to create my own the next day and all on my ass. If you look close, you can still see the patriotic stripes marring my creamy white cheeks. Of course now they’re more purple and white than red and white, but trust me I had an exquisite set of red and white tram lines. They would have been fucking beautiful if they hadn’t hurt so bad. Shit, it was deserved, but it didn’t make it any less painful.
The day after my birthday I asked Milton if I could go out with some guys from school. I was still the kicked out boy, but Milton had encouraged me to continue to hangout with my friends—on his terms of course which meant decent hours and no smoking or drinking and I assumed no sex. I was getting plenty of that with Milton and Sheldon, and truth be told it was a hell of a lot better than anything I could drum up on my own. Talk about an embarrassing revelation for an eighteen-year-old stud, the old guys had me beat all over when it came to bedroom fun. Milton just had to look at me all hot and dominant, and I would practically shoot in my pants. He had the most wicked smile when he’d done it too. No one would ever believe me that he enjoyed inflicting those sexual tortures on me; he was always the most perfect gentleman in public.
Anyway, I think you can guess what happened when I was out with the guys. I was pissing drunk at a party with a bunch of other underaged guys, reeking of smoke, booze, and other people’s sex and had to call Milton for a ride. I did have the good sense to keep my pants on. My buddies were more drunk than I was, and I wasn’t about to let them drive. I figured I’d survive the hell I would get for it, and I did. Only the hell was about one hundred times worse than I imagined.
Milton came and got us: silent, grim, and with a look in his eyes I don’t want to see ever again. He was the picture of the perfect adult in authority dealing with a bunch of stupid kids. He took the keys off my buddy Tom, drove us back to his place, and with a search of the school phonebook call my buddies’ parents and let them know they’d be sleeping over. We got hustled into bed after being dragged through the nightly toilet ritual. Tom and Andy got the sofa bed in the connecting sitting room, and I got the floor.
“Keep the door open. I want to be able to hear if anyone gets sick.” Not a comforting goodnight. I was too awash in cheap beer to really notice the hard floor much, but I did notice the lack of any gentleness or any acknowledgment that I wasn’t just a drunk high schooler spending a night on the good professor’s floor.
Andy managed to get sick. I heard the retching and the scramble of feet as both Milton and Sheldon heaved him up and into the bathroom. Sheldon stripped the linen after shifting the still sleeping Tom to the floor; they hadn’t been quick enough. He saw me watching him, but he didn’t smile, and Sheldon smiled a lot. He gave me this look that made me feel about as big as a pile of vomit. I started to say something.
“Shut your eyes and go to sleep. Tomorrow will be here soon enough, and it will be awful.” I stared at him. He was always upbeat, always you’ll got through this. “Sleep.” Sheldon skimmed his hand through my hair. “You idiot boy, you have no idea.” Sheldon bent down and kissed my hair. Thank, God, he was touching me. “I’ll try, but you’re going to take your lumps for this.” He ruffled his hand through my hair, “I guess we all have to do something this stupid at least once.” Sheldon shook his head and tucked the blanket tighter around me. “Now go to sleep.”
I did shut my eyes, but I didn’t sleep right away. I heard Milton and Sheldon put Andy and Tom back to bed, and I wished Milton was whispering the reassurances in my ear and not Andy’s.
Milton roused us at a God awful seven on the dot. I was given curt marching orders to shower, dress, and get down to the kitchen. Andy and Tom were given the same instructions, but far gentler. Breakfast was silent. I wasn’t hungry, but I didn’t dare not eat the dry toast and soft-boiled egg on my plate. My buds just pushed the food around their plates, and Milton wasn’t even giving them a death glare. 
Milton cleared the breakfast dishes away, handed his car keys to Tom, and told them to wait in the car. He turned toward me, his dark eyes absolutely without compassion, just black holes to eat my soul. “Wait for me in my study. Hands behind your back.”
He didn’t have to say corner. I knew what he meant. I’d never stood in the corner alone and never for a long period of time. It would be forty minutes before he’d get back, forty minutes staring at the wall and contemplating my sins. My emotions were all over the place as I looked at that damn paint. I was mad and then sorry for myself and then wracked with tears. I kicked the wall a few times, but by the time I heard the door open I was resigned more than anything else.
“Turn around.”
I turned, keeping my eyes fixed on the ground. Milton walked toward me, lifted my chin in his big hand, and his eyes studied my face.
“You’ve been crying?”
“Yes, sir.”
“Why?”
Because he was mad at me. Because I was a dumb shit. Because...I don’t know. I shrugged my shoulders.
“Answer my question.” 
“Fuck if I know! Maybe because you’re going to beat the shit out of me.” Sometimes I have a death wish, and this was one of those times. After I spewed those stupid words, I bit my lip and felt my knees start to shake.
“Sit down, Austin.” Milton guided me into an armchair. He stepped back behind his desk and sat down, sliding a stack of papers to one side before bringing his eyes back to my face. “Do you want to continue as my submissive?”
I know my mouth was hanging open. That was not a question I expected. All I could manage to do was nod stupidly and wipe at the tears that had immediately started flowing down my face.
“That was a real question; a question I want you to contemplate. What you did last night was a violation of everything it means to be a submissive. You willfully and flagrantly disobeyed your dominant, and you cannot plead ignorance. I reminded you of my requirements immediately before I let you out of my sight. I told you before we started this that your life as an ordinary teenager was over. You tasted ordinary teenage life last night. If that is what you want, I will release you.”
“No!” I threw myself at Milton’s feet and wrapped my arms around his legs.
“Are you sure?” I don’t know how he could be so calm when I was clinging to him and crying for all I was worth.
“Yes,” I choked out. “I didn’t mean it. I didn’t know.”
“You knew it was forbidden, but you didn’t understand the extent of the disrespect.”
I nodded. I looked up at Milton through my tear filled eyes. I wanted whatever he was going to throw at me. “I’m sorry.”
Milton’s fingers stroked through my hair. “Sheldon said it was you being young and foolish and that you hadn’t meant it as a complete renouncement and intentional defiance of all it means to be a submissive. Cub, you made a mess of it last night. Stand up for me.” 
I wouldn’t have been able to stand if Milton hadn’t pulled me to my feet. “I’m sorry,” I blubbered.
“Shh. I’m going to give you a strong reminder that this behavior isn’t tolerated. We will talk more about your responsibilities as a submissive, but now is time for punishment. I will give you six with the senior cane. This will leave welts, and you will feel it for several days.” Milton kissed my forehead. “Are we doing this?”
I forced my eyes up to his. “Yes, Milton, please punish me, sir.”
“Good boy. Pants and briefs off and over the desk. Do not put your hands back. Scream and thrash all you want, but do not put your hands back.”
I’d never felt the cane, and I hope to never feel it like that again. I was done at one; at three Milton put his hand on my back to keep me down, and at six I was nearly incoherent with pain. Six horrible stripes burned on the most sensitive part of my ass. 
“It’s over.” I couldn’t move; my fingers were locked on the corners of the desk. “Let go cub. I’ve got you.” Milton peeled my fingers from the desk, and I clung to him. “Easy.” Milton wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “I know. That wasn’t a schoolboy caning. It was meant to hurt. It will pass, but I want you to remember the lesson. Now I need you to stand in the corner with your hands on your head and think about your behavior.”
I clung harder to Milton, sobbing into his shirt. I couldn’t stand in the corner alone. 
“This is punishment. You have to find it inside yourself to endure. Corner, boy.” Milton walked me to the corner and put my hands on my head. I wouldn’t have been able to do it, but he stood right behind me, lending his strength to my battered self. It felt like hours, but I know it was only a few minutes before Milton scooped me into his arms and carried me to the sofa. He let me lay sprawled on him and sob myself into a fitful sleep.
The clock had moved several hours when I awoke. I was still sprawled on Milton, and he and Sheldon were playing cards, probably gin. Sheldon had taught me, but I’m not much of a card player.
I shifted, wanting to stretch my tired muscles. “Fuck!” The swear word was completely involuntary. It hurt more than you can imagine as those stripes came alive with motion.
“It’s going to hurt,” Milton said softly. “Accept it, absorb it, and find yourself. You are a submissive; you are my submissive; you will accept what I give you.”
“Yes, Milton.” I blinked back tears and struggled to my feet.
Sheldon gave Milton some sort of look that Milton obviously understood. “Yes, Sheldon, take our cub to bed and spoil him for the rest of the day, but talk to him also. He doesn’t need to repeat this. Go, boys.” Milton kissed us both. He lingered against me. “Good boy, you were very brave. You are a good submissive, only young and occasionally wayward. Let Sheldon be good to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment