Friday, November 16, 2012

Austin's Diary - Dinner Guests


Dinner Guests

Milton had company over yesterday and not the little circle that always seems to show up on the doorstep. I swear Gordon and Landon must be bored stiff in their retirement; they're always in our living room or at our dinner table. I can't figure those two out. Sheldon says just don't get into it with Gordon and that Landon is pretty good company. Gordon scares the crap out of me, and, well, Landon's not much better. I know I'm the baby here, but they make me feel barely out of the plastic Pull-Ups.

Iced tea man was over yesterday, or at least that's what I call the guy who Sheldon gave the tea shower. I can sure see the temptation, and if Milton hadn't invited Ryan to keep track of his boys, I might have succumbed to the temptation. Between Ryan and Milton, tea was kept strictly in the glasses. Actually Milton served only water, harder to have a satisfactory accident with clear water.

Iced tea man's real name is Bruce. He didn't give his last name. I hate when people try to be all chummy and only give their first name. It's like those servers who you'll never see again going, "My name's Jen" with a plastic smile. And if I'm with Blade, this maddening Jen gives him a phone number, and they flirt shamelessly until Ryan kisses Blade and unfastens his top buttons to show a glint of his collar. Blade hardly even blushes, but poor Jen or Meg or Sarah about turns purple and runs back to the kitchen. I think Ryan beats Blade's ass for it, but Blade does it anyway. My understanding is that Blade can be naughty; he tried it once with Milton or so Sheldon told me and got his ass turned to hamburger. The server was a shy freshman in Milton's history class, and according to legend Milton damn near blistered Blade's ass on the spot and then ratted him to Ryan who did a second round. I like to sit; thank you very much.

Back to Bruce and his wan submissive. Bruce was no slouch in the size department, not Milton or Ryan big, but still good sized and one of those people who squeezed your hand too damn hard to let you know that he had real muscles. Zach, his partner and submissive--Bruce seemed allergic to the term, but I don't know what else you'd call Zach--was pale and retiring to put it in genteel terms. He might have said three words during dinner because Milton forced them out of him. Bruce filled Zach's plate, and for one horrifying moment I thought he was going to cut Zach's meat. Overbearing jackass! 

I guess I really shouldn't say that; he wasn’t too awful toward me. He did the usual twenty questions about my age and did the all shocked and robbing the cradle shtick. I've gotten used to that game and can sit there with a smile on my face, strike that a grimace. He was far worse to Sheldon, who I think might have given a repeat performance of his dinner out if Milton hadn't looped his fingers through Sheldon’s rear belt loop. Sheldon apologized for the iced tea incident with a face like stone. I could tell from across the room that it was under penalty of some horrible death. Bruce smiled and kissed his forehead. Let me repeat he kissed his forehead. Sheldon was sending out blue and red smoke from his ears that he couldn't stand this fellow, and the guy kissed him and made some inane comment about it being par for the course for stressed and overwhelmed brats. Sheldon started to open his mouth to reply, and Milton ever so clumsily stepped on his foot. Milton is amazingly graceful for a big man. Can I say he deliberately mashed Sheldon's poor toe?

It probably would have still gone to hell in a hand basket, but Ryan swooped in for the save, suddenly needing urgent help in the kitchen. I didn't know it took two people to find the butter in the fridge.

Anyway we survived dinner with all the food and drink still happily balanced on the correct plates and inside the glasses. We serfs, meaning the submissive types, we're banished to the kitchen to clean up. I guess the top menfolk wanted to chat or only the big cheese and Bruce because Ryan came in with a stack of plates that he immediately started scraping.

"Weren't hungry?" he asked casually as he scraped Zach's full plate into the trash.

Zach shrugged and stared at his feet.

Ryan gave him one of those dazzling smiles that could melt the polar ice caps if he got too close. "Sheldon can fix you up with something if pork roast wasn't your style. I personally can't stand sauerkraut, and no one kills me for it."

“I’m supposed to eat dinner.” The words were so soft they could almost have gotten lost in the din of a few people breathing.

“And you don’t like pork?”

Zach shifted from foot to foot as if he’d been ask a difficult question, one of those awful questions of which Milton is so fond, not an easy one about food. He shrugged again.

“Zach, it’s not a trick question,” Ryan said, tossing his dishcloth to Blade with a silent signal to continue.

Zach made some indecipherable throat clearing noise before muttering something none of us could hear.

Sheldon groaned and raked his fingers through his hair in one of his oversized dramatic gestures. “Ry’s talking about pork roast, Zachy boy, not if you like a flogger versus a whip.”

“Not that you’d know, bro,” Blade shot back. “You’re allergic to all that. Wimp, bro, wimp.”

“Blade, someone’s courting trouble.” Ryan’s hand swatted Blade’s ass with a quick flick of his wrist. “You need something tonight?”

“Oh, yeah,” Blade said with a broad grin. “I never thought you’d ask.”

“Eager.” Ryan’s grin was as big as Blade’s. “So have you been naughty?”

“I can be.” Blade splashed in the sink, flicking water toward Ryan.

“Boy, this is not a swimming pool.” Ryan pointed to the pile of silver serving spoons on the table, laid out to be put back in their boxes. “Polish those. I want to see my face in them.”

“Slave driver.”

“Are you giving me lip, boy?”

“No, Ryan. Never.” Blade could hardly keep the smile off his face, and his eyes betrayed all.

Ryan threaded his fingers through Blade’s hair and jerked his boy’s head up. “You, boy, have forgotten your place.” Ryan landed a swat that must have sounded far worse than the true impact because Blade was practically laughing as he pretended to dance away. “To your work, boy, and shirt off. All those clothes have you putting on airs.”

Blade stripped his shirt, folded his hands behind his head, and posed. The bulge at his crotch did nothing to disguise that he was completely turned on by this conversation. Polishing silver made him hot.

“I could take the rest off,” Blade said with a seductive lick of his lips.

“Not in this house.” Ryan’s voice had changed; all tease was gone, and I saw Blade lower his eyes for real. “I know,” Ryan said softly, running his fingers gently through Blade’s hair. “I’ll take care of you tonight.”

“Yes, Ryan,” Blade said in a voice I’d never heard from him. Was this the submission that Milton was always talking about? 

“Good boy. To your work.” Ryan dropped a chaste kiss on Blade’s lips and turned him toward the pile of silver with a soft swat. “Austin, take care of these dishes. Sheldon, find Zach something he will eat.” Ryan had totally switched gears; the weird spell was broken or almost. Blade was damn near bursting from his pants as he polished a spoon, a look of expectation on his face.

“Banana split,” Sheldon said too loudly and reached into the freezer. “You do like ice cream?”

Zach nodded, his eyes frozen on Blade. “Sorry.” He blushed a flaming red. “I shouldn’t be staring.”

“Why not?” Blade brushed the polishing rag down his chest. “I don’t mind.”

“Zach,” Ryan said, breaking Zach’s open mouth silence. “Blade’s an exhibitionist. This is a part of our dynamic. You can tell him off if he’s too lewd for you, but we like this.” Ryan smiled gently. “This is us, kid. We don’t pretend it’s about eating a dinner you don’t like.”

“Eat the ice cream,” Sheldon said, plunking an enormous banana split in front of Zach, a tower of toppings and ice cream. Zach started to push the bowl away. “You don’t like ice cream?”

“Bruce...Bruce.”

“He’s the food police also,” Sheldon snorted. “Well, he’s not standing here, and Ryan’s a hell of a lot bigger than he is.”

“Sheldon,” Ryan scolded. “Kid, I don’t want to get you in trouble with your master. Do you need to ask?”

Zach shook his head, his words nearly lost in the mumble. “He’s not my master. We don’t do this sort of thing.”

“Zach.” Ryan straddled the chair. “Oh, yes, you do. Controlling what you eat is in deep. You might dance around and call it something different, but I’d call him your master. My boy is collared. There’s nothing wrong with any of this.”

“I’m not a boy.” Zach’s head shot up before dropping back toward his chest with a defeated slump. “I’m not. He helps me. He keeps me out of trouble. I need someone.”

“This is fucked up!” Blade threw down his polishing rag in disgust. “You don’t have a fucking clue what you’re into. God, did you even negotiate? Do you have a clue what it means to be a submissive?”

“Blade, hush.”

“Well, it’s the truth.”

“Tact, boy. I think you’ve heard of the word.”

“Fuck! I’d toss the tea on his head too. You should have fucking beat him with the pitcher.”

“Out. Now.” Ryan pointed toward the door. I scrambled for the exit, halted by Ryan’s sharp word. “No, Austin, you stay. You seem capable of keeping your mouth shut, and I want a submissive here when I talk to Zach.”

What did I know about doing this? I was the baby. I wasn’t an expert. Milton had made me negotiate, not that I’d really understood it, and he was bossy enough, not about food but other things. He’d had Sheldon under a strangle hold since the tea incident.

Ryan pulled a spoon from the drawer and took a bit of Zach’s ice cream. “Good stuff. Homemade toppings.” He flipped me a spoon. “Help yourself.” 

The ice cream was good, and I licked the spoon, enjoying the mix of chocolate and strawberry, letting my tongue swipe off every last speck. 

“Sexual tease,” Ryan mouthed, taking another bite.

Me. I didn’t do that sort of thing. I was just having ice cream.

Ryan raised his eyebrows and grinned. “Milton has his hands full. Poor, poor man and I thought you were the sweet, innocent one. No wonder Zach thinks he fell down the rabbit hole. He meets crazy, crazier, and craziest.”

“I’m not like you. I’m not...I’m not kinky. I’m not a submissive.” Zach’s eyes were huge, and he held his spoon tightly in his fist, but he’d yet to take a bite of ice cream.

“Zach, what do you call your relationship with Bruce?” Ryan asked softly. “You submit to him.”

“I don’t polish silver half-naked.” Zach dashed at a tear that had slipped from his eye.

“Either does Austin. Submission looks different for every submissive. Are you happy?”

Zach swallowed hard and smoothed his hand down the table. Ryan watched and waited before finally getting up from his chair.

“OK, Zach. I know it’s none of my business, but I was a professional dominant, and you don’t look happy. You probably don’t know anyone in the lifestyle. You probably have never really talked about your submission. What I saw at dinner…” Ryan shook head. “I know I’m a stranger, but I was hoping you’d talk to me. There should be joy in both your roles. Sometimes it’s very hard, but it should have its soaring moments also.” Ryan reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He dropped two cards on the table. “Mine and Blade’s. Call if you want to talk. Blade’s not as crazy as his first impression.” Ryan smiled sadly. “Be good, Zach. I’ll tell Bruce you’re ready to go.” Ryan reached out and took my hand. “I tried,” he whispered in my ear as we walked out of the kitchen.

I was sent up to bed with a sharp glance at the clock. Really I don’t turn into a pumpkin at ten, but I know a dominant who wants me not seen and not heard. I got the message loud and clear. Ryan was trying to be decent, but I could see trouble in those clear blue eyes and the set of his mouth. 

“Go on.” He ruffled my hair. “Austin, I know it’s early, but…” He gave me a half smile. “To use Blade’s crude expressions, I need to get my shit together.”

“It’s Zach?”

“Yes.” Ryan took a deep breath. “I’ll try to explain if Milton or Sheldon doesn’t, but I can’t do it now. I hate seeing that. It’s so much more than eating your fucking peas.” Ryan balled his hand into a fist and whacked his own thigh. “Sorry. Go now.”

“Yes, Ryan.” I went. 

I did what I was supposed to. I changed and crawled into bed, but I couldn’t still my mind. Finally I gave up and played some computer game that Milton would surely label as idiotic. It was well after midnight when I heard quiet footsteps. Milton took my laptop, and kissed my forehead.

“It’s late now. I know you’re confused. Ryan has strong feelings. He was trained by Gavin. We’ll talk in the morning, including Ryan. OK?”

I nodded.

Milton smiled and kissed me for real, his tongue probing the depths of my mouth, his hands going to all the places that drove me instantly wild. “Will this help?” he asked, nibbling at my lip.

“Don’t forget me.” Sheldon crashed onto the bed. “I had to deal with Bruce twice. I should get some also.”

“Boys.” Milton laughed and grabbed us both. 

We did get to sleep, but it was in the small hours with a much rumpled bed.















2 comments:

  1. Ryan should get a superhero cape, the amount of rescuing he does!

    ReplyDelete