Friday, November 16, 2012

Austin's Diary Day 2.5



Day 2.5
OK, so I know half days don’t exist, but I didn’t get day two finished. It was too long and complicated. You know I said yes to Milton. Standing in the kitchen with Milton and Sheldon as I spoke that single affirmation was terrifying. They  probably heard my teeth chattering and my knees knocking.
I spoke the fatal words. Milton stood, wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and guided me to his study. I’d been in his study a few times before, but now I was overwhelmed by the massive desk and rows of bookshelves. I didn’t raise my eyes to Milton as he started to explain the next few minutes. During the last year, no one had hidden this information from me, but now that it was no longer a hypothetical future, the words were bouncing off my head like the steel balls in an old-fashioned pinball machine. Safewords. Punishment. Spanking. It was going to happen. 
Milton maneuvered my half-frozen body over his knee. The first time he sees my ass I’m upside down and clinging to his pants, not how you imagine the man of your dreams perusing your best feature. All I’m saying is that it hurt with all capital letters and several exclamation points. I knew he could spank; the man has hands the size of snow shovels, but I didn’t know they were reinforced with titanium. And then he gave me the lovely dessert of three with the strap and a blistering lecture while I blubbered hysterically. The synopsis of the lecture was that if I ever did anything that blindingly stupid again as a means to seek attention, this would feel like a massage by the good fairy and by the way welcome to the world of submissives.
Milton picked me up; that man is phenomenally strong. He’d probably put Paul Bunyan to shame. I wonder if they have a blue ox hidden out in the garage. Oh, God, I’m being stupid, but torched ass does that to you. Back to the main feature. Milton dropped me on to his bed; actually he set me down very gently. He took off his tie and sweater and cuddled me into his body. I’d thought I was done with the crying, but the waterworks started again. I had to have drenched him, but he seemed oblivious. He stroked my hair, spoke soothingly, and let me cry.
Tears stop eventually. Something I was supposed to learn in biology if I’d ever paid attention. Maybe if the teacher hadn’t been in the running for the Mr. Dullard award, I could have paid attention. Anyway the tears stopped. Milton wiped my face with a crisp white handkerchief and instructed me to rest.
I fell asleep at some point. My ass hurt like hell, but I was exhausted. I woke up to Sheldon lying beside me and reading a book.
“You survive?”
I blubbered something about being sore and started crying again.
“Steady, cub. I know it hurts, but that was deserved, and feeling sorry for yourself will get you nowhere. You were more than warned, and you have been acting like a flipping idiot. Self-destruct at its best and this is from the boy who can get spanked by every top in the household in one day if I half try.”
“You do this for fun.” I didn’t know if that was an accusation or a question, but I’d seen Sheldon detonate Milton, and I might be seventeen, but I wasn’t blind. It was damn intentional.
“Not where Milton can label it self-destructive behavior. He’d kill me for that.” Sheldon kissed my forehead and dropped a very soft kiss on my lips. “That was about punishment. Milton will not tolerate self-destructive behavior through words or actions. As the dominant it’s his absolute right to make such a rule. You gave him that right this morning; I gave him that right many moons ago. Milton is a serious dominant. He believes in protecting his submissives, including from themselves. We might not always like his form of protection, and your ass may scream bloody murder about it, but that’s the way it is. You do something that he puts in the category of harmful or destructive, and it’s not one lick about fun, and the pun is intended,” Sheldon said with a wry grin.
I looked up at Sheldon through my wet lashes and had to smile. My eyes had always been on Milton, but Sheldon was a gorgeous man with brilliant green eyes and a smattering of freckles across his nose and cheeks.
“Better.” Sheldon tickled me under my chin and then kissed me for real this time, his mouth hot and demanding against mine. One of his hands disappeared under the blanket, and I squealed as it slid inside my boxers. “Up for this?”
I was supposed to make a coherent answer when he was touching me like that. I have teenage hormones. I managed some motion that he interpreted as a nod, and he got me off with beautiful and disgusting efficiency. He laughed as I lay sprawled on the bed, my attention finally away from my ass.
“Teaching you to control that will be fun. Short trigger.” Sheldon kissed me again, his lips back on my forehead and not my mouth. “Shower, dress, and go downstairs and make nice with Milton. Accept that you were fairly punished and promise to try to be a good cub. He won’t expect miracles; he’s used to me.” Sheldon pulled me out of bed and pushed me toward the bathroom. “Get, boy.”
I wish I could say I found going downstairs and talking to Milton easy, but I didn’t. I stayed in the shower until the water ran cold and fervently prayed that Milton would be occupied as I crept onto the lower floor. He wasn’t. He was drinking coffee and reading the local news.
“Milton,” I managed in a scratchy whisper.
“Come here, boy.”
His arms around me helped a lot. I choked out some semblance of I’ll be good in broken, almost unintelligible syllables.
“I’m sure my life won’t be that easy, but you want to be a good boy. That’s all that matters. Now get me more coffee, cub.” He handed me his cup and pushed me toward the coffee pot. The coffee refilled, he clicked his fingers and pointed at his feet. “Sit here.”
Hard floors and tender asses aren’t a good combination, but he stroked his fingers through my hair as he read. 
“Good boy. Let yourself find it. We’ll practice.”
I started to question, and he shook his head.
The mysterious ‘it’ had to be submission. The floor, his legs, my sore butt, Sheldon’s grin somehow I was supposed to put this puzzle together. I wanted to demand answers; I was the impatient type. I knew that, but I’d promised Sheldon I’d be good. 
“Accept. I’ll tell you what to do. Submission comes with acceptance and obedience. You’ll get there.”

4 comments:

  1. Love Sheldon was involved with comforting Austin and other things.this was great. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting. Sheldon is the experienced one here and will have to guide and comfort Austin.

      Delete
  2. Well, that was an excellent distraction, Sheldon ;)And it was sweet to see them both playing their part in the aftercare :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both good with Austin. Thanks for reading.

      Delete