Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Year New Boy


New Year, New Boy
“Happy New Year!”
Ray groaned and buried his head in his pillows. It was early; he didn’t get up early, especially after last night. Ray felt a flush rise up his face. Fuck his coloring; it showed everything.
The kiss on his forehead was brief, chaste, and left Ray desperate for more. Gavin was dressed already in worn jeans and a black turtleneck. The man had a drawer full of black turtlenecks. 
“Up, lazybones.”
Ray yawned and stretched, rubbing his cheek over the soft sheets while his hand traced around his tender nipple.
“Boy.” The tone was half a laugh, half a reprimand. “I’m dressed for a reason. You can purr and stretch for as long as you want, and I’m staying safely dressed.”
Ray turned and struggled out of the tangle of sheets. He hadn’t been preening for Gav to come back to bed, had he? He wasn’t that much of a whore. Slutty little bottom.
“Hey.” The hug was rough, crushing, and comforting. “I was teasing you.” Gavin’s fingers wound in Ray’s hair and tugged his head up. “I love you. I love that you are sensual and wanton, that I make you want more, but you have college tomorrow, and I’m not up to the wrath of Milton the first day of the New Year.”
“He said he’d spank me if I procrastinated as badly this semester.” Ray snuggled closer to Gavin. He knew Milton did it with Blade, but with Gavin, it had been for fun.
“You OK with that?”
Ray nodded, not trusting himself to speak. Milton had stayed up most of the night coaxing him through his final paper; It only seemed fair somehow to agree when Milton said he could prevent that from happening again.
“You can still safeword,” Gavin said in Ray’s ear. “Even when it’s not for fun, you still have that.”
Ray jerked away from Gavin. “I’m not the baby. I don’t always need to be protected,” Ray spat.
Gavin’s eyebrows shot up, disappearing into his close cropped hair. “Really? So you want it harder, boy?” He landed three hard swats on the naked thigh; the red handprint glowed against the white flesh.
“Shit!”
“Don’t curse me.” A fourth swat fell over the first three.
Ray gulped and forced his eyes up. Gavin’s eyes were dark and shrouded under the thick brows, his expression tore the breath from Ray’s throat: darkness, lust, mastery, and God he wanted it all.
“You want more?” Gavin trapped Ray’s chin in his hand. “Do you need more, boy?” he repeated.
“Yes, sir.”
“Are you ready to face the world as my submissive?”
“Yes, sir.” Ray hadn’t managed to face his parents. He’d gone home for a few days around Christmas, alone. He hadn’t mentioned Gavin, and he’d just answered yes to that question.
Mine, boy. Right?” Gavin’s fingers were tight in Ray’s hair. “Mine.”
“Yes, sir.”
Gavin grabbed Ray’s wrist, the grip bruising, and dragged him toward the chest of drawers. Under the socks and underwear, he pulled out a small velvet box. “Your last chance.”
Ray touched the box, his finger just tracing the edges. “Please, sir.” He fell to his knees, his neck exposed and bare.
“This is meant to be seen. I won’t let you hide it under your shirt.”
“Yes, sir. Please.”
Gavin opened the box and lifted the finely wrought chain, its gold links draped over his palm. “I don’t play at this. It’s forever.”
“I know. Ray looked up. This was him. This was what he wanted. “Make me your collared boy.”

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!! More Gavin and Ray. Loved it. They are so good together. I so hope there is more. Of these 2. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this little interlude. They are guest stars in "Ryan's Submission."

      Delete
    2. Awww, yay! ^_^ So sweet! And I loved the image of Ray trying to tempt Gavin back into bed ;)

      Delete
    3. Thank you. This was a sweet one.

      Delete