Friday, November 16, 2012

Milton's Letter to Austin



My Dearest Austin,
By the time you read this letter, many years will most likely have passed since you walked into my life as Tilden’s ward and begged, pummeled, and pleaded your way into a relationship with Sheldon and me as our cub. I hope to be able to deliver a packet of letters into your hands as you turn from cub into a full blown submissive and move into another dominant’s protection as his lover and submissive. You are a sweet boy, but your time with us will not be forever. The nearly three decades that separate us is a void that is not easily crossed. Sheldon is my lover, my partner, and my submissive; he is the boy of my heart and my dreams. We cherish you, and I will do my upmost to guide you into the submissive whom I see occasionally peek out underneath the teenage bravado. Both Sheldon and I will grow to love you, yet you can never be a lover on equal footing, and someday you will need that. When that day comes, we will release you, and I am certain many tears will be shed.
You have been with us now two weeks. I have laid you across my knee for the first time, and you have shed many tears, more tears than I am sure you ever imagined. I have stood at your side as we tried to explain this impossible relationship to those who seemed destined to never try to open their minds. I understand your frustration for their failure to see you as anything but the child that your age dictates, but I also understand the dilemma of releasing a seventeen-year-old into the custody of a sexual dominant. For those outside of our circles, we still crowd the line that divides deviant from normal if normalcy can ever be identified. They know I strike my lover and demand the unfathomable in their opinion from my partner. They know I have struck you, and they understand the relationship includes the pleasures of the carnal flesh. What they will never understand is the fear, the longing, and the terror a boy feels as he comes of age and realizes he is somehow different from the nebulous normal.
I was once seventeen in the abyss that is neither childhood nor adulthood. While I never knew my parents, I was sheltered and loved by my grandfather and his long term lover. I can only imagine the pain of having the family anchor jerked from your grasp just as you saw adulthood on the far off horizon. I had both the men who had raised me and Gordon who would guide me into the world of adulthood and help me find my place as a young dominant. It is from Gordon that I learned to harness and control my natural instincts and not to fear that I was both alone in my desires or that my desires were wrong or dirty or unnatural. You have a place in our community. Be patient with your young body and your young mind. 
We will be alone tonight. Sheldon is on the far coast, suffering through an often postponed trip. Tonight I will take you in bed. For all the sexual brashness of today’s youth, I know underneath the swagger lies a fear you try to deny even as your skin pales and your fingers clinch. You gave yourself to me; this is my right, but I will also make it your pleasure. I will be careful; I promise, my cub. 
With Love,
Milton

No comments:

Post a Comment