Monday, February 4, 2013

Mike's Saga—Tilden


Mike’s Saga--Tilden

“Hey, you look exhausted,” Milton said, rolling onto his side and propping himself up on his elbow. “It’s after ten.”
“The faculty meeting from hell,” Tilden said grimly as he tossed his suit jacket over a convenient chair and ripped off his tie.
“It will wrinkle.”
“You can tell that to one of your boys. I don’t really fucking care right now!” Tilden swore long and colorfully in Russian. Milton’s Russian was good, but even he wasn’t absolutely sure of the literal translations of some of the words. Russian was far more creative on the swear word side than the paltry English offerings.
“Tilden--”
“I’m not in the mood. I’ll sleep in the guest room. It even smells of sex in here.”
“Tilden, stop.” Tilden didn’t actually freeze, but his feet slowed and his hands moved to his hips, the defiant glare still on his face. “Strip. Keep Silent.” Milton waited. He shouldn’t have given the order, not when he hadn’t decided to respond to the challenge if Tilden didn’t obey. Tilden wasn’t as dominant as Milton, but he wasn’t a submissive. Would he show dominant right now? Could Milton take him down if he did? And what would he do with Luke, who thankfully was still snoring away in a sated post-orgasmic haze?
“Fine,” Tilden snarled and jerked at his shirt. He had to have ripped off several buttons as he yanked it over his head and tossed it onto the floor, almost daring Milton to rebuke him for the intentional mess. He unfastened his belt and slid off his pants, leaving them crumpled on the floor at his feet. Tilden stood in the muted light of the hallway in his pale blue boxers and black dress socks. 
“Everything.” Milton slid out of bed, naked and already cold in the under heated bedroom. “Hands behind your head. Feet wider. I want to see everything.”
Tilden laced his long fingers together; his eyes spoke of murder, but his actions were obedient. He was a beautiful man, tall with a slim build maintained by a vigorous running schedule. His eyes, ever intelligent, sparkled with violet fireworks. Tilden held Milton’s gaze as Milton walked around his prize. The hair of Tilden’s chest was soft and fairer than the brown bangs that tumbled onto his forehead. Tilden’s balls lay partially hidden in the brown curls; his cock swung below half erect despite his protests and death glare.
Milton ran his hand down Tilden’s chest, pinching a nipple as he made his way lower. Three strokes and Tilden’s cock moved from half mast to fully interested. Milton cupped the warm and heavy balls, his fingers caressing for a moment. “What happen tonight?”
Tilden groaned. “You want to talk about a faculty meeting when your hands are there. Have you lost your fucking mind?”
“No.” Milton squeezed, not hard enough to hurt at this point, but hard enough to remind Tilden of the vulnerability of his equipment.
“Everything. Damn it!”
Milton eased the pressure and kissed the slim neck, enjoying the slight tremble as his teeth grazed the skin. 
“Campus politics. The asshole in the German program. And you had a nice evening.”
“And so can you.”
“Not everything is about sex.”
“No, it’s not, and your foul mood is not all about the dreadful faculty meeting. The asshole in the German program is no more an asshole than he was yesterday. Come to bed with us.” Milton kissed Tilden again, this time letting his teeth sink into the skin.
Tilden hissed, but didn’t break position. “You could order me.”
“I don’t want to.” Milton stroked his fingers through Tilden’s hair and grasped Tilden’s chin, locking their eyes together. “I want you on top.”
“You don’t--”
“I do, just not often. I bottomed for Gordon and for Landon, and I enjoyed it. Sheldon doesn’t like to be on top, and Austin won’t. I’ve offered myself several times as has Sheldon. He turns us down.”
“Luke will wake.”
“That’s fine; he can join the party. Give me your hand.” Milton wrapped his thick fingers around Tilden’s far slimmer ones and lifted the hand to his lips. He touched his lips to the skin gently, reverently. “How would you like me?”
“God! Gospodi!
“Don’t you dare drop into Russian.”
“Two-seconds ago you ordered me to strip and now you want me to dominate. I’m not a damn yo-yo.”
“I want you to be on top,” Milton said slowly, “but it’s your choice if you dominate. I’m offering it, but the penetrative partner doesn’t always have to be the dominant, and you know it.”
Tilden laughed, a sharp bark of sound. “You sound like an uptight sex-ed teacher-- ‘penetrative partner.’”
“Smart ass. I was trying to be clear.”
“Fine. You want this. On your back. Pull your legs up. I want to see you when I take you.”
Milton eased himself into position. The few times Sheldon had topped he’d preferred Milton ass up. It had been Gordon who had done it this way, his slimmer weight on Milton’s chest, his fingers tugging and pinching Milton’s nipples as he plundered the depths, his kisses intense and demanding. 
Milton heard the scrape of a drawer and felt a lubed finger circle his tight opening.
“You’re tight. Are you sure?”
“I’m sure. Do it.”
Milton suppressed a hiss as the first finger pushed in. Tilden would back away if he knew it hurt. Milton focused on relaxing, on watching Tilden’s beauty as he bent over Milton’s ass. Tilden’s lips grazed Milton’s abdomen; his tongue flicked over the soft skin.
“Can you take two?”
“Yes. I’ve been fisted. I’m not breakable.”
“Who? Gordon?”
“No, Landon. It was mostly an educational demonstrations,” Milton said with a wry smile. “It was different.”
“Did you like it?” Tilden asked as his second finger slid home.
“I’m glad I did it, but I wouldn’t do it again, and my hand is too big.” Milton suppressed a moan as Tilden’s finger found his prostate.
“You like that?”
“Yeah. Tilden,” Milton moaned and curled his fingers in Tilden’s hair.
“Hands on the headboard. You don’t get to touch unless I let you.”
“Evil.”
The bundle of blankets moved as the bed creaked, and a blond head popped out with sleepy eyes. “What’s going on?”
“I think it’s called having sex,” Milton said dryly.
“Should I go?” Luke was openly staring now, his eyes wide with surprise and wiped clear of sleep.
“May I touch him?” Milton asked, his fingers still wrapped around the headboard.
“No,” Tilden said with surprising firmness, “but he can touch you.”
Milton flinched as Luke’s warm breath heated his neck. Luke’s blue eyes were glittering with amusement as he studied Milton. He seemed to be appraising his target for the best location for his first touch.
“Get on with it, boy,” Milton growled.
“Quiet.” Tilden’s hand slapped Milton’s ass. “I’d like to leave your mouth free, but I’m sure I could find a gag.”
“Please.” The plea was real. Milton hated gags, the taste of rubber, the loss of his voice.
Tilden rubbed the skin he had just swatted. “Be a good boy, and I won’t need one. I can find better uses for your mouth.” 
Tilden’s fingers continued to move inside Milton, stretching him and preparing him. Milton widened his legs, silently pleading for more. He wanted Tilden inside him; he wanted Luke, who was silently watching with a cat who got the cream smile on his face, to do something, anything. Slowly Luke bent over Milton and let his lips brush. He moved away as Milton tried to deepen the kiss.
“Naughty. Be patient,” Luke said with a wide smile.
“You’re killing me.”
Milton jerked as a hand landed on his ass, three quick strokes. “He’s not much good at following orders.” Tilden’s voice was rich with humor as he spoke to Luke. “See if you can keep him quiet.”
Luke’s kiss was deep and hot, and Milton opened his lips and let Luke plunder. In a blur of lust and want, Milton heard the tear of the condom packet and felt Tilden’s slick, covered cock push inside. Tilden was gentle. He waited for the tense muscles to relax before pushing home. Luke kissed Tilden, and then Tilden’s lips found Milton’s. The kiss was long and passionate. Milton let his head fall back and surrendered to the pleasure. Tilden was riding him hard now with deep long strokes. Luke’s hands were somewhere. Milton couldn’t keep track; everything felt afire. 
It was over too quickly with only their harsh panting and the smell of sweat and semen to remind them of the passions so quickly spent.
“Boys,” Milton said gently, easing them both from his chest. “I’m not sleeping in this wet spot with both you crushing me. Up both of you and find the shower while I change the sheets.”
“I guess it was an alien body swap. He’s back to being all bossy again,” Luke said and rolled to his feet.
Milton growled and mocked swatted at both of them. “Get!” Milton pointed at the bathroom. “Don’t make me get my special issue alien laser pistol.”
“How 1950s,” Luke said and ducked into the bathroom.
“Thanks,” Tilden said softly as the water started in the shower. “You didn’t have to do that”
“It was my pleasure, and we all enjoyed it.” Milton ruffled Tilden’s hair. “Do you feel better?”
“Yes, but I used you.”
“And I offered. Tilden, I enjoyed it.” Milton gently kissed Tilden’s lips, a kiss of sweet love, not lust or domination. “I love you.” Milton paused and with a quick backhand slapped Tilden’s tempting ass. “Get in the shower, boy. Magic alien dust has worn off, and I gave an order.”
“Impossible boy,” Tilden shot back and dove for the bathroom.




7 comments:

  1. OOoooh I like these little 'interludes'. Both of them, but especially this one. Tilden clearly needed the break, but I think topping Milton will have been good for Luke's confidence, too. He's still kinda shy with him. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. It was rather nice seeing Milton submit to Tilden. It shows how much Milton loves his partners and will do whatever he can to keep them happy. It was also really hot. :) I can't wait for Chapter 8 to see how Mike's home coming goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that Milton is very dedicated to his partners. Chapter 8 is posted.

      Delete
  3. I llike the switch. Milton is a very giving person to his partners. He might be a hard ass master, but he is a loving and caring individual. Like when you get a bit detailed in the sexing side. Pretty good!! melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you nailed Milton, hard assed but also loving and caring.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. I liked both of these interludes and seeing this other side of Milton :)

    ReplyDelete