Monday, June 18, 2012

Reality Check Introduction

Reality Check is a long running saga of the men of The Green Mountain Boys. The stories are male/male romance with elements of BDSM and D/s. The original stories were written with a more discipline fiction slant than I currently write, and careful readers may discern the changes as the stories become more obviously in the BDSM world. I have chosen to post them in chronological order for the universe rather than the order which they were written. Some stories have been re-edited for better continuity. I will slowly repost all the stories.

Happy reading.


4 comments:

  1. You've been spring cleaning :) (It always feels weird writing that when it's winter outside *grin*) I look forward to reading the RC stories as you post them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm working on getting it more organized.

      Delete
  2. j'avais déjà bien commencé avant et j'étais déjà accro!!!!

    j'ai finit cette nuit

    j'étais tellement pris dans l'histoire que la nuit était même bien entamée...

    toujours aussi génial!

    m^me si je n'ai pas envoyé un petit mot à chaque paragraphe

    ils sont tous super

    les personnages sont vraiment géants

    et l’interactivité entre eux est prenante

    toujours autant d'amour......

    c'est ce que j'aime dans vos histoires

    Merci



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the stories. I enjoy the RC boys, and I agree that the characters very much love each other. Thanks so much for reading.

      Delete