Sunday, July 22, 2012

Christmases Long Long Ago


Christmases Long Long Ago
“Sheldon, why aren’t you packed?” Milton stared at the clothes strewn from bed to chair to floor.
“I can’t find my socks,” Sheldon said in a tone, which even more clearly than the mess, indicated he was spoiling for a fight.
“Did you look in the laundry basket?”
“No, where is it?” Sheldon practically snarled.
“Since you did the laundry last night, I expect it’s where you left it.”
“You made me do the laundry.”
“It was your turn,” Milton said reasonably, “and I had essays to grade.”
“I’m not your houseboy.”
“No, you’re my partner. I think it’s only fair that we share the housework.” It was going to be one of those nights. Milton was rapidly running out of conciliatory diversions, and Sheldon was plunging ahead.
“You don’t get spanked for not folding the laundry.”
“Do I leave the laundry wadded in the dryer for three days?” Milton asked, keeping his voice pleasant. He didn’t want to spank Sheldon. He knew spending the holidays in Vermont with Granddad, Uncle Doug, Gordon, and Landon was hard for his young partner.
“No, I’m married to Mr. Anal Retentive. I’m surprised you don’t sort the underwear drawer by color and brand.”
“Corner, my boy.” Milton landed a sharp swat as he pushed Sheldon ahead of him into the corner away from the window. “Settle before you find yourself in real trouble.”
Sheldon fidgeted and made muttering noises, but he didn’t leave the corner or turn around. Milton busied himself packing Sheldon’s bag and keeping a sharp eye on his restless partner. Sheldon had spent last summer with Granddad and Uncle Doug and had actually had a good time after a rough start, but he still had yet to find any common ground with Gordon or Landon, and Gordon had been gentle, calling Sheldon a wild boy who needed taming instead of focusing on the impossible creature he turned into when they were around.
“I’m not standing in the corner,” Sheldon announced as Milton zipped the suitcase.
“Fine, I’ll spank you,” Milton said, keeping his voice flat. He knew not to raise the ante with Sheldon in this mood. “Come here and over my knee.”
“Noooo!”
“Sheldon, now.”
For a young man who usually was a motion machine, Sheldon moved like his feet were encased in cement boots before a spanking. He made it halfway to the chair before Milton reached forward, pulled him close, brushed the flaming red hair back from his face, and tipped Sheldon over his knee. 
“What is this for?” Milton asked as he unsnapped Sheldon’s pants and pulled them down over his slim hips along with his underwear.
“For leaving the corner and being a terrible brat.”
Milton checked his swing as he heard Sheldon’s words and rubbed his partner’s back instead of spanking. “This is not for being a terrible brat. You are a good boy even if your bratting can get creative. You are my boy, and I love you. This is only for leaving the corner.” Milton landed ten quick swats. It wasn’t by any means a full spanking. He wanted only enough to shake Sheldon into spilling what was bothering him. That boy wasn’t a terrible brat or a terrible boy.
Sheldon clung to Milton’s chest, far harder than he should have from such a short spanking. His cries echoing off the high ceiling.
“My good boy,” Milton crooned, stroking Sheldon’s tearful face. 
“I’m a bad boy,” Sheldon choked.
“I think you’re a wonderful boy, and since you’re my boy, my opinion is all that counts. Why do you think you’re a bad boy?”
Sheldon wiped his eyes and squirmed to get closer to Milton. “I’ve heard...I heard Landon tell Gordon I was impossible. Needed my ass turned black and blue.”
Milton smiled and chuckled softly. “Landon likes you, kid.”
“They call me high maintenance.” 
“Well,” Milton said and tried to keep a straight face. “I think they might be right. It’s the first day of Christmas vacation, and I had to spank you.”
“I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” Sheldon repeated.
Milton ruffled Sheldon’s hair. “I don’t mind. I’ll spank you every day if you need it. We’re a good match because you need firm guidance. I’d scare an easy boy. A high maintenance boy with a bit of a brat underneath is perfect for me. I’ll spank you all twelve days of Christmas if that’s what you want and need. On the first day of Christmas I gave my true love a switch and a paddle.”
“That’s not funny!”
Milton ruffled Sheldon’s hair again. “In all seriousness, I’m here for you. You won’t ruin my Christmas because you need me.”
“You don’t mind?”
“Sheldon, I love you, you impossible, high maintenance, wild boy. You’re mine and that’s all that matters.”
Sheldon leaned into Milton, quiet for a few moments. “Gordon doesn’t want us to break up, so he can find you a better boy?”
“Why would you think that?” Milton leaned forward and kissed Sheldon’s lightly freckled nose.
“He always has young boys with him, and they’re better than me.”
“He trains boys; that’s part of his role in the Green Mountain Boys, and they are not better than you.”
“He’s not always spanking them.”
“They’re probably terrorized that he’ll cane them. A little bratting’s not worth the bite of a cane.”
“I need spanked all the time.”
“Sheldon, that is not a fault. It’s the type of boy you are, and I like it. You don’t need to be afraid that I’ll tire of you or trade you in for a new model.”
“I didn’t get them any Christmas gifts. I was hoping we wouldn’t go,” Sheldon said into Milton’s neck.
“There are stores in Vermont. We’ll go on a shopping expedition and get you safely away from them for a day. Now go wash your face. We need to get going, or I’ll have the tops worrying if we’re not there before dark.”

No comments:

Post a Comment